My friend Libby sent this to me, saying, "If you're in ministry, work with children, retail management, health and human services, property management, the army, manage a family or food service this is your life." It's also just pretty darn funny.
this is not "new," but I love it! have often felt that my life was a long series of "cat herdings" -- joys of working in the world, mothering a first grader and trying to listen to/for God...
Can we add teaching a foreign language to that list of things that are like cat herding? I definitely could have coughed up a fur ball or two by the end of classes yesterday!
this is not "new," but I love it! have often felt that my life was a long series of "cat herdings" -- joys of working in the world, mothering a first grader and trying to listen to/for God...
ReplyDeleteCan we add teaching a foreign language to that list of things that are like cat herding? I definitely could have coughed up a fur ball or two by the end of classes yesterday!
ReplyDelete