
Ian and Joseph sat next to me at St. Luke's.

My buddy, Kristin, in her sacristan duds.

My friend and neighbor, Jennifer, in her deacon robes.

I felt so tacky asking for this photo... what an Episcopal groupie! But Kris practically pushed me over there; after all, everyone else was getting their picture with the PB! So there they are: Bonnie Anderson (the head of the House of Deputies, like the House of Representatives in Congress) and the Presiding Bishop, Katharine Jefferts Schori - two amazing women.

The PB is pretty introverted and seemed sort of lost in all the people and energy, although she's an amazing preacher and communicator. Bonnie Anderson seems more outgoing in large groups; she was full of energy and asking me all kinds of questions.

Beth and Kris.

Court and Jim.

Isaiah and his dad, Brad
(who gave me the mug, which has yet to be smashed, stay tuned).
I'm afraid I didn't take ANY photos at my ordination. More Cows and Jonathan did, though, and I expect I'll be getting CDs or something from them sometime. I'll blog about it, soon - I'm still trying to process it all, and I'm exhausted.
I'm also trying to process the fact that my little Golf needs a new transmission, and I'm not sure the car is worth it (a '99). But I'll take a week to think about it - I do love that little car.
The photo of you and Bonnie and KJS is priceless - don't feel tacky -
ReplyDeleteThanks, Ann!
ReplyDelete