So, here's the complete set, for what it's worth. Maybe this is boring, but I promised, so here they are:
The Hebrew Bible Series...
Psalms, per David's harp

The Histories, per a Scroll

Pentateuch, per Moses with tablets


They're not the best pictures ever, since I again was leaning over the balcony to get them, and the light wasn't always where I wanted it to be, but bear with me...
New Testament Series...
Matthew, the Human

Mark, the Lion

Luke, the Bull

John, the Eagle

Paul, "Sword of the Spirit"

(What? No Revelation...?)
And this is my
favorite... although it's actually over in the refectory:

Hooray for worlds colliding!
Huh? What is that last one?
ReplyDeleteIf you click on "favorite" it links back. It's the seal of the University of Chicago - Seabury has seals from a bunch of universities, most of which I don't recognize - all around the refectory windows.
ReplyDeleteCan you take pics of those? "Name that University" would be fun!
ReplyDelete