Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Pretty flowers


Ok, so a couple cheap shots of pretty spring flowers.

The Seabury steeple behind some forsythia. It looks kind of threatening! Reminds me of Sleeping Beauty's castle surrounded by the briars.

I had a good meeting with the Canon today, but I'm still thinking over what we talked about. I'm not quite ready to blog about it yet. Sometimes I wish I hadn't put my whole name on this blog - I feel more of a need to censor myself.

4 comments:

  1. you could always start another anonymous blog... do it, do it, do it...

    i'm looking for flights. the session said to go to your ordination. i'd drive if that wasn't pure insanity. i'd train it if only i could be guaranteed a return in time for church on sunday, but nothing is guaranteed on amtrak. so flights... but... not cheap, and we're not rolling in dough right now. i'm working on it. i'll find a way.

    feel free to call- esp on thursday. i'd love the update. and you can use my name that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh, what a slog. Let me know if I can help. And I'll try to call you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely, lovely photos...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your blog is GREAT! I like the pictures and reflection. I have mixed feelings about pseudonmyity, but this may be why my blog is more boring. I do believe that no blog is anonymous. By the time you add in keywords (first name, college, friends, first name, profession, denom, etc.) it is surprisingly easy to find someone's blog. I just tested this: google Heidi, Anglican, Evanston, and blog, and see what shows up. The other challenge is that your blog will be linked to other blogs of people with similar interests, so if one of them is not pseudonymous (or the bishop knows that person), they may backtrack to you. It's a bummer...

    ReplyDelete