Monday, February 05, 2007

Conservative Blog Gives Heidi a Thumbs-Up

Here's a link to what the conservative anglo-blososphere had to say about my workshop - "How to Love Paul" - at diocesan convention in Chicago last fall. I feel sort of famous! I can't tell if I'm the saving grace in the midst of a lot of liberal nonsense, or a laughing stock in the midst of a lot of liberal nonsense. I was laughing, either way.

Of course, I also know some of my Presbyterian friends have been featured in ugly ways in The Layman for their liberal nonsense. That's not so funny.

Thanks to Art for the link.

2 comments:

  1. I'm spending lots of time with Paul right now. Would have been nice to attend your workshop. I once found it exciting to be mentioned in "illustrious" denominational publications. Now... not so much. It got rather old after awhile.

    But I'm excited for you! And excited to see you in a few days! So I'm staying in Lincoln Park. Where should we do breakfast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go Heidi! That is impressive. I'm all for ecumenism and broader perspectives. I have a new blog, mostly for something I'm doing with Presbytery. Nice to see you on the web, hope we get to catch up sometime, and sorry I missed you in Chicago :(

    ReplyDelete