Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Hiatus

Hello everyone!

In this New Year, I find I need a hiatus from my blog. Since starting work as a parish priest, I've found it difficult to write and reflect about what's happening because it has so much to do with the lives of other people -- and this is not an anonymous blog! I haven't figured out yet how to reflect about all the changes in my life, or all the experiences I'm having, without compromising the privacy of my parishioners.

I may start blogging again after I adjust to this new life a bit more, and so if you'd like to be notified when I do that, please leave your email and if you like, your name, under "Comments." I've hidden all Comments so that your email won't be public to the whole of cyberspace.

Thank you for being part of Anglicamp with me, and this year of searching and transition! I'm so grateful that you've shared this with me, and I hope to be back again sometime.

God's Peace.
Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:07 PM

    Put me on the list, please, Heidi! And stay in touch, if you can.

    -Heather

    ReplyDelete