Hmm... there's something so honest about this shot. The trials and confusions of the ministry are so evident in my face... but somehow I thought it wouldn't be quite the right one to use professionally. Although here I am, posting it on my blog for all the world to see.So my boyfriend (that word always makes me feel like I'm in high school... oh well), Adam, is a great photographer and he's taken some good professional photos of me, but this actually isn't one of them. It was taken by a wonderful man at the parish where I've been deaconing; he was taking portraits of the whole parish for a photo directory. So, we were trying different poses until he finally said, "Just make a series of different expressions every three seconds, and I'll just keep shooting!" I was sort of paralyzed... expressions? What KIND of expressions??? I didn't know what to do, and this was one of the faces that came out.
But it's my favorite, obviously. Although this is the only place you're going to see it.
But it's my favorite, obviously. Although this is the only place you're going to see it.
Hee hee.... Pleas eput it on the website at Bollingbroke....
ReplyDeleteThat's fabulous.
ReplyDeleteyou do look so fabulous in that collar. it really is a heidi look
ReplyDeleteWhat do you mean, you didn't know what expressions to make? You always mug for the camera. What about the Heidi Photo Sneer? I've seen it lots!
ReplyDelete